Friday, January 9, 2009

Leaving Details

Greetings friends and family!

Just so everyone knows, I depart from MSP Airport at 11:00am Friday, Jan. 16, but will not reach Sweden until Late on Saturday, Jan. 17. The trip itinerary is as follows:
Umeå- Jan 18-21
Jokkmokk- Jan 22-Feb 13
Mora- Feb 14-Mar 14
Uppsala- Mar 14-24
Stockholm- Mar 24- April 3
???*- Spring break- April 4-14
Jönköping- April 13- May 20

*I will be hopefully flying to Norwich to see Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellan perform Beckett's Waiting for Godot during this time.

After May 20 I will hopefully be spending time with Lennart Sacredeus, a member of the Swedish Parliament. If this does not take up the whole month, I plan on visiting my relatives in Denmark and further pursuing my planned post-graduate Fulbright application on Swedish Cultural Integration and Justice.

If you wish to keep in contact with me, I will still be able to answer e-mails (alexlegeros@gmail.com), google talk and video chat, and will get Skype if people are not able to use Google video chat and still wish to talk 'face to face.' I will be keeping this blog, as well.

Hopefully I will be updating as soon as we touch down in Sweden. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. We're looking forward to all of your blog updates and can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete